At Rockford Toolcraft Inc, the Quality department is staffed and equipped to handle any of our customers needs.
1. Quality Director, responsible for overseeing all aspects of the quality
2. A Quality Manager at each facility to oversee the day to day activities.
3. CMM programmer along with CMM operators at each facility.
4. PPAP personnel at each plant.
5. Along with a supporting cast of floor inspectors to cover the inspection requirements for the production run.
Quality Department Capabilities
1. First Article Inspection.
2. PPAP to AIAG standards (or customer specific requirements).
3. Part inspection utilizing cad models / prints.
4. Capability studies.
5. Off line programming.
6. Reverse Engineering.
7. First piece and in process inspection of production runs.
Quality Department Equipment List
(3) DCC, CMM's utilizing PC-Dmis 2009 software with SPC collection capabilities.
• Scirocco Dea 39 X 59 X 35
• B & S 7/10/7 27 X 39 X 27
• B & S Micro Excel 27 X 23 X 19
(2) Romer Absolute Arm 7-Axis "SI" series with integrated laser scanners